Rules For All Web Services And Software
- Personally identifiable information is not collected or transmitted to others without your permission.
- We use your information only for the reasons you give it to us.
- Your information is not given to others except if needed to complete a request made by you or if required by law.
- We store information safely using several layers of security.
What Information We Collect
- Transit Data - allows us to provide the RideSchedules service.
- Personal Contact Information - allows us to communicate with you.
- Billing Information - allows us to complete financial transactions necessary for you to complete your purchase.
- Technical Information, Website Usage, Performance Data - allows us to provide services, perform quality assurance, and improve customer satisfaction.
How We Collect Information
- You give it to us when you use, purchase, or communicate with us about a product or service.
- We collect it automatically when you visit a Website or use a product or service.
- We collect it from other sources, such as payment processors, financial institutions, or advertising partners.
How We Use Information
- To provide services on the RideSchedules Website and any associated software.
- To provide the best possible customer experience in dealing with us and to answer your questions.
- To communicate with you about updates, products, and promotional offers.
- To develop and maintain our products and services.
- To investigate, prevent, or correct violations of license agreements, terms of service, or other legal obligations.
Third Party Ads
We use Google to serve ads. Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites to place ads of interest to you. If you would like to know about your choices to not have this information used by Google, click here.
For questions or concerns about this policy, please contact the webmaster.